Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Alternative Peking Duck Dish

I found frozen smoked duck breasts by 'Tasty Bites' while browsing along the fish fingers section at the supermarket one day. And a lightbulb came on. *ting!* I wanted to try having it in peking duck style!








Here are the ingredients :
  • Smoked duck, grilled in oven on high for 10 minutes (there were 3 in the box! A good buy) Or if you just want a piece, you can get from the deli section at Cold Storage & NTUC.
  • Master Chef brand crepe (thaw and ready to eat)
  • Sliced cucumber and spring onions
  • Hoisin sauce with sesame oil, a little hot water and sugar are added to taste

 And ta-da!! You've got yourself a smokin' full flavored alternative to peking duck.

*Advise : the smoked duck is a little salty to my liking so do mind the sauce intake.
 
 
Till the next post, have a blessed week!


Linking up with :

3 comments:

  1. That looks super yummy and easy to do.. will look out for the ingredients and see whether I have time to try it after school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture with the lightbulb, very cute.... HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot tahan your TING! photo!!!! Makes me LOL in the living room, alone @ 7.20am, TSK lah u!

    Is it nice? I want to try but I'll call u to ask where to get the quack quack :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.