Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Coffee Art, Anyone?

I was spurred to try out coffee art since I make latte for the hubs and I on most mornings and especially after getting a milk frother not too long ago.  So here's my amateuristic journey in pictures so far!

 See top left : that's my very first "accidental" tryout which spurred me to try a little better on my next cuppa. If you can't tell, it's supposed to be a rabbit but because of that bubble there, it looked like the rabbit had a boil on it's face! I then went on to make a heart shape, a bear shape and a flower!

I guess this is one of the better turnout! I couldn't decide if it was a birdie or a duck but a few instagram followers says its the latter. Ok I admit I cheated a bit here. I used my spoon to help me with neatening the edges.

THEN! I was inspired to use chocolate sauce for art after a conversation about coffee art in a Singapore Mom Bloggers private chat! I figure I should be able to do a more refined piece of "art" on my coffee than just relying on the froth alone. I think that takes tremendous skill.


 And these ladies and gentlemen, is only the beginning of my coffee art journey! I think ah, my hubs is amused to see these designs I come up with when he comes back from sending kids to school in the morning. He "rolls eyes" at me but does put a goofy smile on his face.  Priceless!

 
  I would appreciate though, if you can give me ideas and comment on what design to conquer next! TIA!
Till the next post, have a blessed week!

Linking up with :
MummyMOO

1 comment:

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.