Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Friday, October 9, 2015

50 Experiences for 500 Kids - The Collective Effort

Every end of year, especially during Christmas time, my heart often goes out to the less privileged children in Singapore. Hence, I made a commitment to myself that I would pay-it-forward by donating a small portion of my earnings from jewelry making to the needy every December. I have always been looking out for worthy causes that I could contribute to and am really glad to have found one that I feel strongly for, this year.


http://www.thecollectiveeffort.com.sg/collections/50-experiences-for-500-kids

This is an inaugural project by The Collective Effort (TCE) to raise funds for 500 children from the financially challenged families in our community. In conjunction with SG50, TCE has planned 50 fun and memorable experiences for children aged between 7-12 years during the year end holidays. TCE have been working together with neighborhood schools to identify these children (low income, latched-key, single parent or from FAS scheme), as well as those from institutions from Sinda and Grace Mentorship, to bring them the simple joys that many of us may have taken for granted.



Adeline's Loft is very pleased to connect and collaborate with TCE. I have pledged 10 pieces of classic bespoke creations to raise funds for this purpose. 100% of sale proceeds will be going into this project.

http://www.thecollectiveeffort.com.sg/collections/50-experiences-for-500-kids/products/tree-of-life-pendant-necklace

http://www.thecollectiveeffort.com.sg/collections/50-experiences-for-500-kids/products/love-transcends-all-boundaries-bracelet

Please help support TCE's meaningful project, to reach their goal for each disadvantaged child to enjoy a day of unique experiences that they will remember for many years to come. Proceeds from the sale of products will help to cover the costs of entry tickets to attractions, activity material cost, transport and even basic necessities required for the new school term.

For other products on sale or if you simply wish to sponsor a kid's day out, please visit this LINK and help share with your family and friends of this worthy cause.

A little goes a long way.

Thank you!

Till the next post, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This is very touching. I really appreciate fund raising for the benefit of the kids. I am truly blessed and happy knowing that people like you exist. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! It's the littlest I can afford to do. :)

      Delete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.