Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Friday, July 12, 2013

Grocery Shopping In My PJs

It had been the gloomiest period I have ever experienced, with the worst haze situation shrouding Singapore during the 3rd week of June. What made it worst was that it was during the school holidays and instead of enjoying some good outdoor time with my daughter which I had planned, we had to coop ourselves up in the study room instead with the air-conditioning on throughout the day for a good 4 days!

At times like these, I am certainly thankful for the invention of the internet. I could still socialize and communicate with the world beyond my study room which helped lessened the dreadfulness of the burning smell in the air. It was also during this time that I thought, would be the perfect time to do some online shopping since it is always open 24 hours a day. 

Oh excuse this big yellow poster! But that was truly how I felt when I was going shopping and I thought you should know!

RedMart.com came to mind when I decided to do my inaugural grocery shopping online. It was the perfect time to have a go at this as I had not gone out to the neighborhood supermarket to stock up on some necessities due to the dreadful haze.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are very well stocked, just like any supermarket when I embarked on my shopping. And oh you should have heard my husband comment - "you're still at it??!!", after an hour. Teehee... well I can't help but browse through every category just to make sure that I don't miss out on something that I need. It happens to me so very often when I am physically at the supermarket and I would miss out on something just because I didn't pass by that particular aisle. So am really glad that I did a precised shopping at the site!

I was particularly drawn to this category and was thrilled to find the products that I want to use and got a handful of items from here! (screen shot image from RedMart.com)

Their prices are competitive which means that letting my fingers do the shopping here would really save myself a lot of time and hassle. A big plus for me - I would not need to carry all these heavy stuff home since I am usually the one taking care of the grocery shopping!

 
 Double yippee!!!
 
The process of my final order to checkout was a breeze! My groceries arrived as per my selected date and promptly at a stipulated time of my choice.
 
 
My loot for the whole family!
 
Am very pleased with what RedMart.com has to offer so far and will not hesitate to make my next round of purchases with them when I next need to stock up on the necessities! Hassle free shopping like this is a time saver!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Try out RedMart.com with a good start today!
A special shopping discount awaits my readers.
 
use code : rm accmom 
upon checkout to receive a 10% discount! 
 
Also check out their new iphone app! 
Shopping has just gotten much easier!
 https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/redmart/id606780396?mt=8
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Till the next post, have a blessed week!

Disclaimer : The Accidental Mom Blogger was invited to experience online grocery shopping in Singapore, sponsored and compensated by RedMart.com. All opinions expressed in this post are purely my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice Post !! I did make a purchase last week and I am really impressed with redmart.com !! a way to go for them.

    Cheers, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.