Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grateful for Crafty Fingers

It has been an extremely busy period at my blog shop for the past 4 and a 1/2 months. I've not come across a period in my crafting journey with this number of customization and it truly amazes me how each referral by word-of-mouth and the subtle likes on my Facebook photos, made such a difference in what I do.

I'm very thankful for this creative gift from up above, my family and friends who have supported my little business, in one way or another.



  There's still so much work to do as I pen this post. From discussing the colors a customer likes, to choice of beads and the look she wants to achieve. It takes time to come up with a final design. What matters to me most is that my customers are happy with my work and my thinking that it adds a little oomph in what they wear is success to me.

Till the next post, have a blessed week!


Linking up with : 
MummyMOO


5 comments:

  1. Love your customized pieces :) Very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come don't have my necklace? And bracelet!?

    pfffffft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait for mine!!!! hehehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi adeline, very pretty handmade pieces you do! if i am looking for a romantic, vintage and whimsical necklace (not choker as i have a big round face and short neck), how much roughly do you estimate it to cost? pls email me at cmeilim@gmail.com. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.