Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Monday, August 27, 2012

Motivational Mondays - Never Give Up!

 
I have a friend who has such a wonderful heart for people around her. She may not think so but I know so.
She is enthusiastic about things in general and as I know it, nothing seems to ever faze her.
But lately, certain issues in her undertakings seemed to have taken a toll on her mind and soul.

I would like to dedicate this post to her, as a reminder to her and timely reminder to us as well, that sometimes

- we have to take smaller steps in life for bigger things to happen because when that happens, it will be a welcome unexpected event
- continue to look forward to a wonderful future because it is out there for you.
- take matters off the beaten path which could lead us to greener pastures.

It is important we keep that vision alive so that we can look forward to everyday and live the positive life that we all desire. We are not alone. We all have our ups and downs. Life is not perfect but it's how we want to make of it.
I do hope my friend is reading this and this will cheer you on! I am right behind you!

Till the next post, have a blessed week! 

Linking up with :
www.ajugglingmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.