Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Young Ballerinas

Megan's ballet teacher decided to hold a charity performance, to help raise funds for The Little Arts Academy. It is a private performing arts school aimed at nurturing the income-disadvantaged families' children, fulfill their love and passion in arts.

The girls under the ballet teacher's care from Marine Parade CC, Leng Kee CC and Pasir Ris Elias CC have been training hard for this event.

I was at the rehearsal last Saturday, to help out with backstage necessaries over the weekend and managed to capture some shots of my daughter, as well as some of the performers.






 All the girls worked hard and were brilliant on stage! 
 
 
 Kudos to Miss Jamie Pang, their ballet teacher, for co-ordinating the event and choreographing their dance.
Only a truly passionate teacher like her is able to pull this off on her own.

Till the next post, have a blessed week!


Linking up with :

MummyMOO

1 comment:

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.