Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Easiest Dessert, Ever!


This is our quick fix and "oh so good for the soul" dessert today which I've not made for a long time.
Fool proof!

Ingredients :
Dried longans 
white fungus
red dates
rock sugar

Method :
- gotta soak the white fungus till soften before cutting it to small pieces
- rinse the longans and red dates before putting them in boiling water
- add rock sugar to taste! 
- Cook it for approx. 45 mins.

Optional :
- gingko nuts

 Enjoy!
 
Till the next post, have a blessed week!

Linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. DinoPapa will love this =) Me no white fungus fan though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.