Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

To Stay Sane, Be Insane

Life is never meant to be smooth. We are often challenged. How we face the adversity of challenges and keeping our thoughts positive makes a difference in our undertakings.

At this moment, I am reminding myself these. That there will be times when things are not going smoothly and I know running away from it will not solve or melt matters away. Therefore I figured that it is okay to forget it for a while, enjoy some good dosages of insanity (with my friends on messenger) before going back to the grind.

Except for point 2, everything else is on my want-to-do list! Really! All I need is courage. :p
This image was extracted from  http://thechive.com/2012/06/06/a-little-inspiration-goes-a-long-way-26-photos-2/
Very strangely, it does help me get through the days when I'm having a tough one. It keeps my mind off from matters troubling me.

How do you destress when your days are not plain sailing?


Till the next post, have a blessed week!

Linking up with :
A Juggling Mom Motiviational Monday

4 comments:

  1. Nowadays my days are filled with healthy doses of insane laughter... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy to know that you understand what I mean about being insane! :p

      Delete
  2. I comfort eat. Super bad as it sometimes makes me more depressed when I step on the weighing scales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I do that sometimes only. Already damage done on the scales. :(

      Delete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.