Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

Stay Calm and Craft On!

 
 Lately, I've been busy. But honestly, I'm not sure what I have been busy with!

Perhaps because the son's PSLE is around the corner, my mind has be preoccupied with that although I know it serves no purpose to take up my time. 
 
Perhaps its all the nitty gritties that has chalked up too much of my time although I cannot pin point to you what exactly they are.   
 
(Perhaps its blogging? NAH! That's fun! Who doesn't have time for some fun?) 
 
Weekends are usually a no-no for work unless I have a customized order I've committed to complete. And weekdays are JUST.TOO.SHORT. for me to sit around and do what I want because I'm always out and about doing my motherly chores, wifely duties and daughterly accompaniment.
 
This week, I plan to focus on my craft - I can hear my beads calling out - "rummage me!" 
I think I could do with exposing myself to more color visuals and reading up on what's new in the market to get some fresh ideas on what I want to do with my recent loot.
I need to experiment, experiment, experiment! 
 
May the creative force be with me.  :)
craft
My creative mess! And some abandoned ideas waiting to be revived.
 
Till the next post, have a blessed week!

Linking up with :

www.ajugglingmom.com

7 comments:

  1. Looking at what you showed me yesterday, you are on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, thanks Reg! Sometimes its easier to work with customization cos I'll have the idea of how the person is. But making one and trying to impress everyone is a different ball game. :p

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of your crafts Adeline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dom! Me too! haha! You are motivating me already.

      Delete
  3. Ok I'll place an order with u :P Create something for me, a necklace, a ring, a bracelet or ear-ring. See, I'm so supportive to help u get your creativeness going kekeke~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you lah! Always supportive. :) Eh don't order for the sake of it. Please ask yourself, need or want? :p

      Delete
    2. My dear, I am always in NEED of something to perk up my clothes & always WANT to grow my accessories collection =) Answered your question?

      Delete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.